Congress: The People
There is overwhelming consensus that QLF’s greatest strength over its long history is its people: Volunteers, Interns, International Fellows, partners, consultants, and staff. QLF’s Alumni number more than 5,000 and hail from 75 countries in six regions worldwide. A majority are conservation leaders and practitioners. Alumni share the same spirit and feelings about QLF undiminished by time and geography.
In November, QLF will once again tap the talent, energy, and wisdom of its network of Alumni as we focus our vision in the face of a major QLF milestone; that is, the formalization of the Global Leadership Network, QLF’s Network of Alumni worldwide. The Congress will assemble QLF Alumni in Barcelona to:
- Convene and network;
- Present and report on accomplishments; and
- Forge alliances and working partnerships to address global concerns in ways that governments cannot.
- Provide an opportunity for Alumni to re-connect, or connect for the first time;
- Participate in workshops, learning sessions, and group discussions;
- Share knowledge and expertise among a multi-disciplinary, global network of conservation leaders and practitioners; and
- Explore new programs, partnerships, and consulting teams under the banner of the Global Leadership Network.